Aquabot is the world’s #1 selling robotic pool cleaner. The robotic pool cleaner utilizes state-of-the-art microprocessor technology alongside a multitude of sensors to completely clean your pool. The Aquabot Classic Robotic pool cleaner is compatible with all in-ground pool services.
The Aquabot Classic is a premier pool cleaner that offers you the convenience of complete pool cleaning – floor to the waterline at the touch of a button. The cleanser claims to cut your total pool maintenance bill by reducing the amount of chlorine, electricity, and water because of its own built-in motor and filter system. Additionally, this allows it to operate completely independently of the pool’s filtration system, eliminating the need for sloppy, tangling hoses and costly booster pumps. This also reduces your pool’s filter usage and wear. Aquabot Classic is engineered to be reliable as it has less than 10 moving parts and cannot become stuck on stairs or ladders.
The Aquabot Classic In-Ground Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner is pre-programmed to not only scrub, but vacuum and filter debris from any sized pool. The Aquabot can clean a pool up to 40-50 feet in length in just less than 4 hours. It is equipped with an adjustable timer for customized cleanings and is compatible with automated control systems.
There are micro filter bags in the Aquabot Classic which are designed to trap heavy dirt in your pool in conjunction with fine particles. The built-in filtration system then purifies upwards of thousands of gallons of water each hour. This automatic pool vacuum requires no installation. You simply plug in and push a button after you drop it in the pool.
The unit is a modest size at only 17 inches by 14 ½ inches by 11 inches. It also comes with a one year warranty. It has an expansive and reusable micro filter bag which can hold the items your unit cannot filter out including leaves and twigs. You can remove the bag easily when you go to clean it out. Because of the pumping action associated with the Aquabot Classic the surface water and pool’s bottom water are mixed to reduce evaporation. This decreases the chemicals in your pool which often settle on the bottom and helps to decrease maintenance cost. It is pre-programmed and can navigate its way around your pool no matter the shape or size without getting caught on stairs and ladders. It can even remove algae and hair from the waterline.
The Aquabot Classic Robotic Pool Cleaner comes with fifty one feet of cord – considerably more than most competing pool cleaners. It is not meant for commercial use though in spite of its cord length and effectiveness. However, they do make a commercial model.
Overall the Aquabot Classic is one of the best pool cleaners available for keeping pools clean. However, parts tend to wear out after about 1.5-2 years and they are very expensive to replace. Users report up to $700 in replacement parts after a couple years. The Aquabot is a premium robotic pool cleaner, but the cost and maintenance does reflect that.
- Pre-programmed to scrub, Dual super grip with very powerful PVC scrubbing brushes, it has vacuum and filter dirt also debris from any size pool with 06 (six) hours or less
- It’s super cleaning pump and microfiltration systems can operates independent of the main pool so that filtering the eliminat bulky hoses
- Aquabot Classic In-Ground Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner has Micro filter bag that traps heavy dirt and fine the particles very smoothly; built in filtration system also help to cleans and purifies thousands of gallons of water per hour.
- Need not any installation by yourself just required to drop in the pool, plug into its 24-volt transformer and simple push the activate button. Please NOTE That – This Product is NOT remote controlled.
- Measures 17-inches in length by 14 1/2-inches in height by 11 1/8-inches in width; 1 year warranty